Our client is one of the leading Indian Private Equity Fund engaged in the mid market segment with a combined corpus of USD 2 Bn. They are seeking for a Head of Human Resource for one of their portfolio company which is a leading Housing Finance Company.
Reporting to : CEO
- Responsible for all aspects of human resources leadership for the business across India.
- Work with the business leaders to establish an HR delivery model that will support the growth & development of the business.
- Develop the HR strategy and deploy the same consistent with the companys vision, values and culture.
- Contribute as a business leader, understand cost effectiveness, and be accountable for the measurement of all HR programs and processes.
- Direct and review audits to ensure the accuracy, integrity and efficiency of Human Resource data, applications and reports. Promote operational efficiency, security and effectiveness of controls.
- Manage salary planning and administer compensation planning to ensure that managers are in compliance and maintain internal equity within the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance for entire organization. Ensure all company data is gathered and completed accurately and within compliance and filing date(s) are met.
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure all human resource processes including; recruiting, new hire, performance administration/reviews, separations, terminations and transfers are performed in a consistent, accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Ensure that the highest standards of compliance and ethics are embedded into the organization
- Assist in the identification and implementation of the Vision, Mission & Values of the organisation
Qualification & Experience:
- Post-graduation preferred but not a must
- 10-12 years of Human Resource Generalist experience with at least 2 years in a HR Leadership role
- Experience with an NBFC/ HFC / financial services space is desirable.
- Experience in dealing with large number of people particularly at front line levels
Must have Competencies:
- Strategic Thinker: Should have a strategic outlook, matured with an ability to work with the management and teams to drive organisation effectiveness initiatives.
- Stakeholder Management: Possess necessary maturity and influencing skills to handle negotiations and manage external and internal stakeholders
- Result oriented and driven: Possess the ability to be decisive; should be willing to seize initiatives and opportunities
- Entrepreneurial: Possess an entrepreneurial mind-set Should be detail oriented, proactive to business changes and a team player willing take ownership where needed
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Contact Company:NEXUS HR CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.